Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Liz! (and others who didn’t explain what I was supposed to do – Keysha – so I was clueless and pretty much ignored the other taggings) Liz graciously explained that I am to say 5 random things about myself and then, um tag other people I guess?

I like strategy computer games. When I try to talk to other people about it I feel like I am getting really exited and they just think I’m a geek, so I kindof keep it to myself. Now that I’m out of the closet, if anyone loves King’s Quest, SimAnt or the Tycoon games, let’s talk!

When I was a little girl I was really loud and obnoxious – yikes I hope no one is thinking “when you were little? Try now.” Anyway if you think I am now, you would have been blown away by me then. I had annoying voices and wouldn’t leave people alone. There was a joke in my family – once is funny, twice is ok, third time is annoying, fourth time is Stefanie.

More and more I am discovering I don’t like decorating for the holidays and especially don’t like storing the decorations. I like my house the way it is. However, because I do not want to deny my kids of the holiday fun I will probably designate a room or area to be the “holiday” place and change the decorations to fit each holiday.

I am a pretty diverse person as far as interests go. In fact there aren’t many hobbies I don’t enjoy (which reminds me that there aren’t many foods I dislike either – that’s an entirely different subject though) I have been considered a jack of all trades, for example, I have taken and enjoyed the following classes kayaking, sewing, radio broadcasting, pottery, jewelry making, tv broadcasting, graphic design, western swing dancing, golf, volleyball, films, oceanography, scuba diving, astronomy, children’s literature, weight loss and eating behaviors, and violin to name a few. I also enjoy reading, writing, snowboarding, being in the water, gardening, jogging, organizing, planning, and scrapbooking. A few things I stink at however are singing and drawing.

As messy as I used to be growing up, once I went to college, being clean became kindof an obsession. My mom should be surprised that now it drives me crazy to leave any article or clothing sitting out on the bedroom floor.

Hmm, I probably could have done a lot better, now I will probably be thinking what other random things I could have said . . .

I tag Sarah Epps, the only person I can think of who is new to blogging so has probably not been tagged, only problem is, she is so new she can’t figure out how to make her blog public!!!

1 comment:

*~Sarah~* said...

Hey! that is funny! Is it still not public? you better try again! TAGGED! thanks ALOT! HELP!