Monday, December 10, 2007

An email forward I decided to share since I spent the time to answer the questions

Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you...... Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Whatever I have that will fit the present

2. Real tree or Artificial? real, our favorite holiday tradition is hiking in the mountains to pick out and cut down our own tree. This year we added waiting in line for two hours on a freezing Midway morning to get our permit (usually my parents do it but they were going to New York)

3. When do you put up the tree? around the beginning of December. I don't really like decorating for Christmas because I really like all my house decorations and the way things are arranged. It's just kindof a pain and then you have to redo everything again in a month.

4. When do you take the tree down? when the needles start falling off and it becomes a real fire hazard (remember I hate changing decorations)

5. Do you like egg nog? y

6. Favorite gift received as a child? i remember getting really excited about a super nintendo, one year I also got a really cool barn with some Breyer horses

7. Do you have a nativity scene? y, willow wood

8. Hardest person to buy for? parents, it seems like they have everything

9. Easiest person to buy for? parents, they enjoy anything

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? email if i get around to it, it costs less

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? the flu

12. Favorite Christmas movie? tie between christmas vacation and elf

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? as soon as I know who I am buying for (early) I've been done for about two weeks

14 . Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? this saturday i'm going to, but its for a white elephant anyway

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? my moms cherry nut bread and brownie mound cookies

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear

17. Favorite Christmas song? go tell it on the mountain I used to play my dad's record and sing it really loud

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? both, family is close

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? y

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? light

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? one christmas eve, for little ones it's pj's, everyone else gets to choose

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? shopping with jeremy for the gifts he has to buy

23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? my family had the tradition of getting an ornament from every place we visited on vacation, jeremy and i have continued this so decorating the tree brings back lot's of great memories from fun trips

24. Favorite Christmas dinner ? something with mashed potatoes and maybe even stovetop stuffing, also my mom's purple jello salad

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? to make the best decision on our home purchase

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? i can't believe I'm doing it so I really don't expect anyone else to and I'm ok with that!

27. Who is least likely to respond to this?

No comments: