Friday, November 4, 2011

September Finale

Gardner Village

My mom and I wanted to take the girls somewhere and have a day out.  I decided on Gardner Village because I have good memories of going there in the fall as a little girl.  This year they put together a witch scavenger hunt with about 15-20 witches and clever hints like, "Witch Fishing for Trouble" or "Catching up on some reading" Once you found them all you got a free cookie.  I mean the KIDS got a free cookie! 

Lucky for me, I enjoyed it as an adult too, the shopping was SO awesome. Not that I bought anything, but it was great window shopping and I was wishing all my Bako ladies could be there with me.





Ellia was having a great picture day.

 Ashlyn was not.


Finally while Grandma Carol a little porcelain doll prize, I got Ashlyn to be happy for some pictures.

 The hints and witches were all so clever, but I thought this one was the cleverist of all (read the signs)


and my favorite...
On the 29th we headed to St. George for Jed's marathon...which also broke up the drive nicely. Ashyn  was ready to be home and was quite the terror, she was SO tired but wouldn't sleep and I had to hold her most of the time (I think she thought I might leave her again since Hawaii)
Ellia on the other hand didn't need anything from me, she had so much fun with the cousins.


 The pools and spa were great until the sprinklers started attacking our lounging area, but a quick move fixed that.







 The view from the walkout back door of the condo.
 My dad, always a research guy, sat and looked at that nasty spider until he figured out what it was.  A wolf spider.
 and of course the big celebration for my 3-0 birthday!

 Morning of the race.  We barely made it in time to see Jed run by just before the finish line.
 How little girls say goodbye.
 How little boys say goodbye.

mid month....playing princess's with friends.

No comments: