Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Something new to get excited about!

SAVING MONEY ON GROCERIES!


Ok so awhile ago I mentioned that I went to a class on how to save money on groceries etc, well I have been putting the information I learned there to good use. I check the site http://www.saveathomemommy.com/ often and it is my new addiction to coupon clip - which comes at a nice time so I can stock up on items before the baby comes.

When I went to this woman's site I used to think it was funny that she took pictures of her shopping trips and the money she saved, but now I am rethinking it because of the amazing deal I got - I just want to show everyone! So here goes....






My total for this stuff was over $90 but I only paid $28 out of pocket!! Plus I got $15 to spend on anything at Albertsons on my next shopping trip!! I'm telling you, check out her site - then if you have questions let me know!


A few more deals to share!

I took my coupons to Rite-Aid today for a few deals. I got what you see below for approx. $16.00 and will get about $14.00 back in rebates. So my total "spent" was $2.67!!! (Ellia was trying to add her sucker to the picture)

There is also a semi-annual consignment here in town so I stocked up on some winter clothes for the girls. The average for each item (including the shoes) was less than $3.00! Wahoo! (Plus I am attemping to sale some things there that we weren't using and if everything sales I will make around $30 which would take the items I bought down in "cost" to about $1.10 each - I am so addicted to bargain shopping)

1 comment:

erin said...

love it! but albertson's was bought out in UT...sad huh! when i was in TX alb. used to double and triple coupons. man, it was great!