Thursday, August 14, 2008

Family Trippin'

At this point so much has been going on and I feel so behind on posts that I sortof gave up. Then Jeremy suggested a way to organize our recent noteworthy acitivities and now I'm back.


So Jeremy's parents and brother and sister came to visit over her birthday and we went to the American Girl dolls store, and Angels Yankees game, Newport Beach, and then home to our pool. Here are some pics. Jeremy's sister Addie.
Like mother like daughter...always ready for a handout.





Her gift from our New York Trip.
Though she may look tired, she squirmed through the entire game.

Jeremy's brothers, Travis and Gunner and Travis's wife Liz.

3 comments:

Mrs. Ordinary said...

How fun! I am SOOOO jealous you have a clean ocean to swim in.

*~Sarah~* said...

FUN! I miss you... Ellia's hair is getting so long i cant believe it!

Brimaca said...

The walking on the beach pic is great. Such a sweet family memory.