Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A New Look

Our biggest backyard project is finished. We replaced some ugly red pavers with this beautiful curvy piece of concrete and then had our removable fence installed. It is so much more fun to play outside with Ellia now because we don't have to worry about her falling into the pool. Our next project will be the lawn. We put in a new sprinkler to hopefully green up some of the spots that are dying, and in a few weeks we will probably get some dirt to fill in the low spots and try to plant some grass there!





7 comments:

Travis & Liz said...

That looks so nice. But I think you should have made the fence a little taller. Ellia will be able to climb over that in like a month!!

Linds said...

looks great!! I can't believe all the work you guys are doing... I am seriously impressed.

*~Sarah~* said...

It looks so GOOD! I cant wait to come and see it in real life. Bet you're loving that pool right now!

The Tomlinsons said...

That looks great! I'm glad you guys are enjoying your new home in Cali. I'll have a lot to learn from you once we get down there!

Girl Power Gillespie said...

The fence is cool and all, but the greatest news of all time is that I just created the coolest blog in the the world!!! Check it out Addie Gillespie

Gunner The Stunner said...

Jer and Stef, breaking news Gunners Blog is way better than Addie's. Check it out, NOW!

Gunner The Stunner said...

check out my blog gunner gillespie