Thursday, May 29, 2008

Vacationing in Utah

Ellia and I chose the end of May to visit Utah (yes she experienced separation anxiety which you can see by her face in most pictures). It was a good time because there was a lot going on. We had a post- mothers day BBQ celebration where we got to surprise my mom with Nutrisystem,





had a scentsy party with aunts and cousins,

saw my brother Zak graduate high school on a beautiful day,


celebrated his 19th birthday,
played in the wide open spaces of Midway, took part in a 50's surprise party for my Aunt Lori who turned . . . 50,





saw a face-painting, balloon tying clown at Taramahara in Midway,


attended the Independence High School graduation to see the kids I worked with for two years graduate,

visited with friends from high school, had lunch at the high school where I used to work, shopped shopped shopped, and partied some more with family.

Overall there was a lot of visiting and celebrating which was great! Memorial weekend might be a traditional visit for us now!

2 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Looks like you had a great time in Utah! (What a beautiful time of year to be here!) I am so sad I missed out on the friend gathering at Darcy's....it was just bad timing. I would have loved to have seen everyone.

When we were in Midway this past weekend I thought about you and was wondering if you were still in town. I should have called your cell phone (which I don't think I have anymore) to see where you were. It would've been fun to see you for a bit.

Anyhow. Next time you're in town, please call me. I really love getting together with you!

Travis & Liz said...

It was so good to see you two! Wish we could've hung out more! Let us know when we can come and we will be there in a heart beat! I can always bring my hair stuff out if you still need it by then!